1. When you connect to the Internet using HughesNet, the upload and download speeds you experience will vary based on a variety of factors including the configuration of your computer; the number of concurrent users; network or Internet congestion; the speed of the Web sites you are accessing; and other factors. Stated speeds and uninterrupted use of service are not guaranteed.
2. Based on an analysis of customer usage data, Hughes has established a Data Allowance for each of the HughesNet service plans that is well above the typical usage rates. Monthly Data Allowance is the sum of the Anytime and Bonus Bytes. Actual speeds during the Bonus Byte period will likely be lower than speeds indicated. Subscribers who exceed the Data Allowance thresholds will experience reduced download speeds for the remainder of the month. During this recovery period, the HughesNet service may still be used, but speeds will be slower.
3. Customers with SmartBrowsing-enabled plans who have exceeded their monthly Anytime allowance can still send and receive email and browse the Internet. It is important to note, however, that uploading or downloading large files, including video and audio embedded in web pages or attached to emails, will reduce speeds. Visit legal.hughesnet.com for complete details.
4. Free standard installation applies to new Lease subscribers only. Not valid with Purchase option. Limited-time offer.
5. $75 savings on HughesNet Voice equipment available to new subscribers only. 24-month commitment required. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited. Offer ends 12/31/16.
6. $19.95 offer represents a $10 monthly savings for three months. After three months, the monthly fee reverts to $29.95. 24-month commitment required. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited. Offer ends 12/31/16.
7. Express Repair - Basic includes 2nd business day onsite service. Express Repair - Premium includes next business day onsite service. Business hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. $29.95 per onsite repair incident in addition to monthly fee.
Minimum term required. Monthly service and termination fees apply. Usage is subject to a Fair Access Policy. Actual speeds may vary. Speed and uninterrupted use of service are not guaranteed. Visit legal.hughesnet.com for details.
Speeds are not guaranteed. Monthly Data Allowance is the sum of the Anytime and Bonus Bytes. Actual speeds during the Bonus Bytes period will likely be lower than speeds indicated.
Service is subject to our HughesNet Voice Subscription Agreement and Reasonable Use Policy. Service (including 911/emergency services) will not function during periods of Internet service outage. Additional Voice adapter equipment required. Applicable countries for International calling plans can be found on legal.HughesNet.com. Transfers of existing telephone number not always available and your new telephone number may not be a local number.
Please review the HughesNet Offer Positioning and Legal Disclaimer document for additional ways to advertise our offers correctly.